Upcoming team events
Our first onsite Consortium meeting is scheduled for 28-30 April 2022, in Utrecht – The Netherlands.
On the first day we organize a EU Midterm check (MTC). The MTC assesses the fulfilment of the recruitment procedure, the eligibility of the fellows, any deviations of the original training programme and raises awareness on the fellows’ and host institutions’ rights and obligations.
Recent team events
During the week 7-11 February, in Barcelona, we (the ESRs of FluidNET) gathered in our first in-person meeting. We were very happy to meet our colleagues, talk with them about our projects and network with each other.
Introduction to ESR research projects:
Weds 26th 2022 – presentations day 1 – upper crustal levels
Thu 27th 2022 – presentations day 2 – middle and lower crustal levels
- introduce the concept and significance of engaged research and the values underpinning high-quality engagement
- support ESR upstream planning for engaged research by exploring:
- motivations for engagement and its relevance to their research
- strategies for identifying ‘stakeholders’ (note inclusive definition of stakeholders);
- strategies and methods for working with different stakeholder communities;
- routes for engaging with stakeholders
This series of meetings will introduce the ESRs to the FluidNet coordination team and the Research, Training and Communication strategies of FluidNet. ESRs will split into teams to tackle an assignment to be delivered before the January Network meeting.
15 October 2021
12 November 2021
10 December 2021
Submission of applications: January – March 2021
Deadline applications: 1 March 2021
Interviews: March – April 2021
Appointment of successful candidates: July – December 2021
First fieldwork: September – October 2021 (conditions permitting)
Interviews will be conducted in the form of an interview workshop to be held late March – early April 2021.
Appointment follows in negotiation with the partners’ institution individually.